Re: address@hidden: Re: Success using Windows NT]

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: Success using Windows NT]
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 20:48:06 +0300

> From: Jason Rumney <address@hidden>
> Date: 14 Jun 2002 23:59:53 +0100
>
> Apart from the example given above, I could not find any Texinfo
> errors in the text I wrote, even after reading the manual.

I point out some below.

> @command might be more appropriate than
> @code for addpm.exe, but other commands in cmdargs.texi all use
> @code, and the texinfo manual says this is OK for compatibility with
> older versions of texinfo.

Yes, it's better to use @command, but @code is not too bad either.

    + On MS-Windows, if LANG is not already set in the environment when
    + Emacs starts, it will be set by Emacs based on the system-wide default
    + language, which can be set in the `Regional Settings' Control Panel on
    + some versions of MS-Windows.

I think it's better to use @samp{Regional Settings}.

    + @cindex addpm, MS-Windows installation program

This should be @pindex, since addpm is a program.

    + older version, running addpm.exe ensures that you do not have older

addpm.exe should have the @code or @file markup.