Re: Interactive font selector

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Interactive font selector
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 17:28:28 -0600 (MDT)

    Speaking of which,  The menu for changing the actual font is hidden
    down in "Options > Mule > Set Font/Fontset".  I think that is a
    non-obvious place for such a menu.  It would make sense to merge it
    with the text properties menu.

I think that command sets the default font of the frame, doesn't it?
That's a different job.  I agree that is a strange place for it; I
think it should be directly in the Options menu.  Would someone
like to move it there?