Re: Interactive font selector

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Interactive font selector
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:07:41 +0200 (MEST)

>     What is the status of the GTK support?
>
> I am curious too.  Who remembers who was working on that?

I was (am) working on that.  However, things has happened I cant control, and
as a result, I have had no time to devote to Emacs in the last 4 months
or so.  I very seldom find time to read this list even.

But my ambition is to finish the job.  I suspect it will be late fall
before something useful can be checked in into CVS.

        Jan D.