Re: Toggle EOL

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Toggle EOL
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 22:01:22 +0200 (CEST)

> I think that the EOL information in the mode-line should be
> better separated from the coding-system info.  The patch below
> gives it its own help-echo and its own keymap (mouse-3 switches
> between the three different possible EOL).
>
> Any comment/objection ?

I like it.  But is the patch correct?  My patch program complained
that the last hunk was corrupted.  And I think this line:
+    (:eval (mode-line-eol-desc))))

should end in 3 ), not 4.

But the concept is great, I've had some problems explaining coding
systems at work, this makes things easier.

        Jan D.