mouse support for picture mode

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: mouse support for picture mode
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 11:10:32 +0200

When using the keyboard to move point beyond the end of a line in
picture-mode, Emacs inserts whitespace automagically.

I think it would be useful for picture-mode to also insert whitespace
when using the mouse to position point beyond the end of a line.

Opinions?

(Sadly, I don't have time, so I can only make a suggestion.)

kai