Re: ehelp woes, or why I hate a module that I love so much

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: ehelp woes, or why I hate a module that I love so much
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 17:15:43 +0200

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002 02:41:47 -0600 (MDT), Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
wrote:

> I never used ehelp or any of the packages that use ehelp, so I don't
> have much in the way of opinions about it.  But I tend to think that
> there are other areas which are much more important to work on than
> this one.

Oh, sure, but for those of us who do use ehelp or ehelp-related packages
(term, terminal, emulation/edt, eshell/em-pred and textmodes/ispell,
IIRC), there's a lot of itching there to scratch.

Anyway, I've taken a look into etc/TODO, and many items seem to be a bit
over my head. Just out of curiosity, what does exactly mean
"Internationalize Emacs's messages."?

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u