Re: mgp.el

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: mgp.el
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 17:00:36 -0400

> 2. The existing mgp-mode.el has some key-bindings that let you insert
>    directives directly e.g. C-c C-p inserts "%page".

Oh, that's what is meant by "Keyword completion" ?

>    IMHO this can be done easier with tempo if there is a demand for
>    this feature.

I'd recommend `skeleton' instead of `tempo'.  I'm not sure why I was
originally biased in favor of `skeleton' (they are *very* similar),
but right now I can justify it with the fact that we should strive to
stick to one of the two and `tempo' is only used by `snmp-mode'
and `dcl-mode' whereas `skeleton' is used by at least 6 packages.
Also `define-skeleton' is autoloaded (and indented properly) :-)

        Stefan