Mac OS X Installer Package Script

From: Andrew Choi
Subject: Mac OS X Installer Package Script
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 13:49:46 -0600

Hi,

I've just added the file mac/make-package to the CVS tree.

This is shell script contributed by Steven Tamm.  When run, it creates
an Installer package file containing the files needed by Emacs.  The
Installer application can then be used to install them.

Please test this and let me know if it works for you.  I will remove
the scripts make-bin-dist and osx-install soon (since they serve the
same purpose).

Andrew.