Re: [patch] mail-extr.el fixes

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: [patch] mail-extr.el fixes
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 12:11:54 +0200

> It looks good to me, but I have no way of checking the correctness
> of all of these.

I should have said: the change synchronized the code with the latest
ISO 3166 table and the latest IANA generic domain table:

http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/02iso-3166-code-lists/list-en1-semic.txt
http://www.iana.org/domain-names.htm

I have added the patch, modulo the bad addition of "Viet Nam" (I guess
the english name is "Vietnam", as the code currently said).

Hm, nothing happened for a long time when I committed the ChangeLog
and the CVS server seems to have gotten itself into a bad state now.
Can someone fix this?  Sorry for the trouble.

bash-2.05a$ cvs commit ChangeLog

Log message unchanged or not specified
a)bort, c)ontinue, e)dit, !)reuse this message unchanged for remaining dirs
Action: (continue) c
^C
Killed by signal 2.
cvs [commit aborted]: received interrupt signal
bash-2.05a$ cvs upd ChangeLog
cvs server: [06:09:37] waiting for jas's lock in /cvsroot/emacs/emacs/lisp
cvs [update aborted]: received interrupt signal
bash-2.05a$ Killed by signal 2.