Re: Tramp/Ange-FTP filename unification

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Tramp/Ange-FTP filename unification
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 00:24:31 -0300

> I don't know whether this is tramp related, but some change made during the
> last 24 hours has made ido not work at all.
>
> It seems that something is messing with the minibuffer,

Yes. It also affects icomplete, for example. I´ve had to disable both.

> Does this ring a bell, anyone?

I´ve changed a obscure function (timer-set-time-with-usecs, from
timer.el) and at first feared the problem was related to that change
(because the error happens after a small delay, when the completions are
processed), but I´ve tested reverting the change and there seems to be
no connection whatsoever. Not that I expected it: AFAICS, there´s not a
single call to timer-set-time-with-usecs neither in Lisp nor C code
anywhere in Emacs.

--
Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>