Re: Interval tree

From: Freddy Chik
Subject: Re: Interval tree
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:39:47 -0400

it sounds like text properties are things like fonts?

I jumped into places such as lisp.h, buffer.h, textprop.c, hoping to find a
definition for this thing, but all I got is a Lisp_Object plist (even for
functions that adds to the property list or removes from it), where is this
mysterious text property structure described?

Yu Fai Freddy Chik
4A Computer Science / Combinatorics and Optimization
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, ON
-- Computer Science is the study of algorithmic processes --
-- that limit the amount of time one has to perform daily --
----- activities such as sleeping, eating, exercising, -----
---- bathing, dating and improving ones social skills. -----