Re: improving function "mode-line-unbury-buffer" in bindings.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: improving function "mode-line-unbury-buffer" in bindings.el
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 14:14:56 -0600 (MDT)

    > What I see in the code of Fother_buffer is that it prefers the buffers
    > that have been shown in this frame before.  However, burying a buffer
    > removes it from the frame's buffer list (this is a recent bug fix).

    Do you use emacs of which version?

I am using the latest development sources, which is where that fix
was made.

    Will you tell me how to get emacs of newer vesion or it's reference
    site?

You can get it through CVS from savannah.gnu.org, project "Emacs".

    By the way, for example, if you have only one buffer *Messages*, bury-buffer
    makes a buffer *scratch*. How about unbury-buffer?

Thanks.  I made it handle that.