a contribution and some questions

From: Janusz S. Bień
Subject: a contribution and some questions
Date: 22 Jul 2002 07:52:02 +0200

On behalf of my student Joanna Pluta I contribute the revised version
of `buffers-charsets.el'. Its earlier version has been posted on
gnu.emacs.sources on 9.04.2002.

Both myself and my colleagues find `buffers-charsets.el' very useful
for sorting out confusion about the characters used in a buffer
(especially when characters from different charsets look the
same).

The questions are:

1. Who is the right person to complain about the malfunction of
   gnu.emacs.sources news-mail gateway? I subscribe to it as a mailing
   list and never seen the posting mentioned above and probably many
   others.

2. What is the best way to enforce the proper indentation in a Lisp
   file, especially in a case when it is an existing file which is
   being subject to some changes?

Best regards

Janusz

                     ,
dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW
Prof. Janusz S. Bien, Warsaw Uniwersity
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~jsbien/
Na tym koncie czytam i wysylam poczte i wiadomosci offline.
On this account I read/post mail/news offline.