other problems (redisplay-related?)

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: other problems (redisplay-related?)
Date: 22 Jul 2002 16:33:55 -0400

Since about last Friday, redisplay in the Gnus *Summary* buffer appears
to be broken: when I hit "U" (or anything else) the appropriate
operation is performed (as can be validated by exiting - "q" - the
*Summary* buffer and entering it again) but the display is not changed
(i.e., the line does not become red, or "#" does not appear when I hit
"#" &c).
Does anyone else experience this?
Is this related to the intermittent redisplay problem?
Thanks.

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat7.3 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>