Re: *Occur in buf*?

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: *Occur in buf*?
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:46:05 +0000 (UTC)

   But, I'm not sure how clean the Occur buffer key (to rename the *Occur*
   buffer to *Occur: buf*) would actually be.

My preference would be to see the Occur command create a buffer named
*Occur: buf*

If I run the occur command again in the same buffer, then it should
reuse the *Occur: buf* buffer.

However, if I run the occur command in a different buffer, then then
it should create a new and different *Occur: different_buf* buffer.

Also, this means that the buffer created by `multi-occur' can continue
to be named *Occur* without a name collision.

--
    Robert J. Chassell                  address@hidden
    Rattlesnake Enterprises             http://www.rattlesnake.com