Re: *Occur in buf*?

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: *Occur in buf*?
Date: 26 Jul 2002 15:53:32 -0400

> * In message <address@hidden>
> * On the subject of "Re: *Occur in buf*?"
> * Sent on Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:36:21 -0600 (MDT)
> * Honorable Richard Stallman <address@hidden> writes:
>
>     as for random buffer clutter, there is midnight.el for that.
>
> I don't think that an obscure package that most people don't enable
> qualifies as a total solution to this problem of clutter.

I do not see how "obscurity" disqualifies it as _a_ solution.

The fact that a construction worker does not know the Pythagoras
theorem does not mean that it is not the right solution if he needs to
compute the length of the stairway.

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat7.3 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>