Re: Several serious problems

From: Karl Eichwalder
Subject: Re: Several serious problems
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:32:53 +0200

> Could you make a patch that installs in the RC branch and that works
> for you?

I fear that's too complicate for me.

On 21.1 I installed the files Dave Love posted; when Dave's
enhancements were added to the CVS HEAD I switch to the CVS HEAD
version (and forgot all about the release branch).

Maybe the one who installed Dave's files on the trunck can do the same
on the release branch?

I guess it happened here to the HEAD:

    2001-12-07  Dave Love  <address@hidden>

and later unification was enabled by default.

--
address@hidden (work) / address@hidden (home):              |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/                                  |      ,__o