Re: can you login?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: can you login?
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:51:52 -0600 (MDT)

    CVS access never stopped working for me, but I can't login on
    fencepost.  I thought that this is due to a combination of
    circumstances: I forgot my password and the only way for me to log in
    is via a public ssh key.  And this key isn't working.  (I presumed
    that they turned off protocol version 1 but the key was for that
    version.)

You ought to be able to get your account reenabled by communicating
with the sysadmins.  Have you tried this?  If so, what happened?