Re: [Mac-emacs-devel] Patch for Mouse-wheel, Multi mouse-button support

From: Andrew Choi
Subject: Re: [Mac-emacs-devel] Patch for Mouse-wheel, Multi mouse-button support & more
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 17:53:57 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I have just checked in to the CVS a very nice patch contributed by
Steven Tamm which lets Emacs recognize 2- and 3-button and wheel mice.
Attached below is his description of it, among other things.

Also recently changed in the CVS is the creator code of the Emacs
application from ???? to EMAx.

Andrew.
-----