a place to follow up on bug reports? Here?

From: Robert W Anderson
Subject: a place to follow up on bug reports? Here?
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 23:23:25 -0700

I submitted a bug report recently about broken imenu behavior, and it's not clear that it didn't disappear into the ether. I am interested in helping fix the bug, if there was a place I could go to follow up on the report and discuss it with someone more knowledgeable - but it's not clear to me how to do that. None of the four lists on savannah are for bugs. Do I just inquire here?

Bob Anderson