Re: please consider emacs-unicode for pervasive changes

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: please consider emacs-unicode for pervasive changes
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 11:16:58 -0600 (MDT)

    I don't suggest a feature freeze right here and now, but I think it's
    time to think about it.  A list of "things still to be included" would
    be a first start, so that when those things are all included
    we can freeze.

Could people who are working on things that might be desirale to
include soon please speak up and identify those changes?