Re: (no subject)

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 19:51:11 +0200

> I have updated the Emacs Manual for all the features listed in NEWS.

I did not read a chapter in particular, but I searched for
documentation related to fringes and found that the elisp manual
doesn't document the left-fringe and right-fringe frame parameters.

(I read the Emacs 21.3 RC info files, which doesn't seem to be synched
with HEAD, I'm not sure which one you wanted us to read.)