Re: emacs 21.3 exceeds PURESIZE

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: emacs 21.3 exceeds PURESIZE
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:20:05 +0200

> Please try increasing PURESIZE and see how much you need.

I checked out the tree again, and it now works.  I wonder what was
wrong, make distclean and cvs upd -C did not help, and doubling
PURESIZE to 10000000 didn't help either.

Btw, the text in etc/PROBLEMS seems wrong -- to change PURESIZE you
modify Makefile.in and run ./config.status, puresize.h need not be
modified.  Shouldn't Makefile's be regenerated when Makefile.in
change also?