Re: bad filename parsing in run-scheme

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: bad filename parsing in run-scheme
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:21:17 -0600 (MDT)

    When run-scheme is called, the function scheme-args-to-list is called
    on the scheme-program-name.  Unfortunately, this function triggers on
    spaces, so we get the following behavior:

     (scheme-args-to-list "c:/program files/plt/mzscheme") -->
         ("c:/program" "files/plt/mzscheme")

Could you please show us the entire series of precise commands
that you use to get to this point?

Please read the Bugs section in the Emacs manual, which provides
guidelines on how to write a bug report to give us the
necessary information so we can fix the bug.