RE: Should tags completion respect tags-case-fold-search?

From: Marshall, Simon
Subject: RE: Should tags completion respect tags-case-fold-search?
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:51:35 +0100

I guess it's just a matter of binding completion-ignore-case
appropriately.

But does anyone have any preference over whether binding should be
controlled by a new variable, e.g., tags-case-fold-completion, or by the
existing variable tags-case-fold-search?  I would imagine that users
would want to search for tags and complete tags in the same
case-sensitive or case-insensitive manner.

So, I would think it not worth adding another variable.  WDYT?