Re: address@hidden: Re: [Fwd: vc-annotate causes Emacs to die]]

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: [Fwd: vc-annotate causes Emacs to die]]
Date: 28 Aug 2002 10:15:49 +0900

address@hidden (Gerd Moellmann) writes:
> The cursor shape for a bar cursor in non-selected windows has become a
> thin bar cursor.  Default: 2 pixels in selected window, 1 pixel in
> other windows.

Oh, I see; I don't use a bar-cursor.

I can see some logic behind the new behavior, though -- if non-selected
windows use a hollow-box cursor even when the select-window cursor is a
bar, it seems as if it would make the non-selected windows stand out
_more_ than the select window, which seems wrong...

-Miles
--
Saa, shall we dance?  (from a dance-class advertisement)