Re: [CVS] f7, f8 bound..

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: [CVS] f7, f8 bound..
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:09:13 +0200

On 28 Aug 2002 17:54:40 +0900, Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:

> We shouldn't just add every new feature that comes to mind, without
> giving it a bit of debate.  Saying `well you can rebind it' is rather
> lame...

In fact, if Fn/Fn+1 isn't made default for kmacro functions, I think
I'll bind them to that ASAP... but I still think they *shouldn't* be
default.

The documentation should suggest the bindings, as other packages do. A
user is not going to know how to use macros/kmacro without reading it
anyway.

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u