Re: [CVS] f7, f8 bound..

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [CVS] f7, f8 bound..
Date: 29 Aug 2002 10:16:22 +0900

"Edward O'Connor" <address@hidden> writes:

> I agree, but why not go one step further, and merge macro starting in
> as well?
>
> I find it nice to have a binding to clear out the value of
> `last-kbd-macro' too.

But you _have_ to use such a `clear out' binding to define any more
macros, which means that you end up needing _two_ commands to define
all macros except the first -- so it's really no better than any other
two-command alternative...

-Miles
--
`...the Soviet Union was sliding in to an economic collapse so comprehensive
 that in the end its factories produced not goods but bads: finished products