Re: [CVS] f7, f8 bound..

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [CVS] f7, f8 bound..
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 20:00:51 -0400

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 10:35:53AM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> > Speaking of Isearch, I find that the isearch binding for M-e screws me
> > and I am thinking of eliminating it.
>
> I use it all the time :-(

I also find isearch M-e very useful, though I only found out about it
recently (due to Stefan praising, I think :-).

If we get rid of that binding, I think it ought to be moved to some other
binding instead.

BTW, as a general matter, I find the set of bindings in isearch mode very
confusing; I sort of wish they were all on a single prefix key or
something...

-Miles
--
P.S.  All information contained in the above letter is false,
      for reasons of military security.