Re: Suggestions for mode-line-format changes

From: Alan Shutko
Subject: Re: Suggestions for mode-line-format changes
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 20:07:32 -0400

huug <address@hidden> writes:

> Eheh. And if you're not using a text console, you usually have better
> options then global-mode-line, I think. DockApplets like wmCalClock,
> WMMail and wmcpuload you can see on all your Workspaces, not just the
> one Emacs uses.

Huh?  You don't have an Emacs window on every workspace?  Actually, I
got rid of all my apps in favor of the mode-line, since it takes up
less space.

> Speaking of Workspaces, I think there's a bug here: no matter which
> one I start Emacs from, it creates its frame in #1.  Or would that
> be WindowMakers fault?

I'm fairly sure that it's Windowmaker's fault....

--
Alan Shutko <address@hidden> - In a variety of flavors!
Wisdom is rarely found on the best-seller list.