Fwd: Build Failure 21.3.50

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: Fwd: Build Failure 21.3.50
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 06:38:21 UT

Hi,
 The problem still exists as on 1st Sept 2002 (Source from CVS). I have
 a work around for this but not a fix. I used the previously build
 emacs.exe to compile the lisp files by supplying the executable at
 'gmake'.
I have installed EMACS under "D:/GNU/" folder.
"gmake bootstrap EMACS=d:/GNU/emacs/bin/emacs.exe"
This worked. I am not sure where the problem is. Initially, I suspected
the lisp files (for missing autoloads).

with regards,
dk

--