doctor.el and // and $

From: D . Goel
Subject: doctor.el and // and $
Date: 04 Sep 2002 11:58:12 -0400

doctor.el follows its namespace nicely, except that it defines // and
$.  It seems to me that given how infrequently doctor.el is used, it
should not take up such "small" , otherwise convenient symbols.  In
fact, the way i discovered it was when my own // and $ got overwritten
by doctor.el...

if folks agree i will gladly submit a patch.. :)

BTW, how does one "normally" get to see doctor-rms etc. in action?
(other than typing M-: (doctor-rms) ?

DG                                 http://24.197.159.102/~deego/
--
RIAA logic applied to cars--->