Error in emacs/emacs/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi

From: Harig, Mark A.
Subject: Error in emacs/emacs/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:50:18 -0400

(Would you prefer that this type of bug-report be sent
to 'address@hidden'?)

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/emacs/emacs/lispintro/emacs-lisp
-intro.texi

emacs-lisp-intro.texi, revision 1.17 has the following at line 3:

   @setfilename ../info/eintr

This causes the generated emacs-lisp-intro.info file to contain the
lines:

* Emacs Lisp Intro: (eintr).
            A simple introduction to Emacs Lisp programming.

This appears to be an error.  Because the .info file is named
'emacs-lisp-intro', it should not reference the file 'eintr'
in the Info 'dir' file.  Instead, the '@setfilename' line should
refer to 'emacs-lisp-intro'.

I was not able to find a patch for this problem in the Patches list,
so I am assuming that this is problem has not been reported already.

---