Re: INFO on add-ons

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: INFO on add-ons
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:52:39 +0000 (UTC)

   In my experience, indexing functions, commands, and variables, while
   important, is not enough to have a good index.  You need a good concept

Eli Zaretskii is 100% right.  Also, you need to describe your entries
in more than one way, not only as `Cut and Paste', but also `Paste,
Cut', since people look things up in different ways.  (I just noticed
that the Emacs manual lacks `Paste, Cut' .... :-( ).

--
    Robert J. Chassell            address@hidden  address@hidden
    Rattlesnake Enterprises       http://www.rattlesnake.com