Re: none

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Re: none
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:56:55 +0800

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:

>>    Um, emacs doesn't use curses.
>>    You probably want to do this at the emacs glyph-matrix level.
>> sorry, i thought we were talking about text menus.
> We were (or at least I was).

I am definitely talking about text menus. =) I use emacspeak -nw often
(inside screen), and I rely on the keyboard a lot. Besides, how can I
use Emacs' funky mouse-friendly menus if I don't have graphical output
or an easy to use mouse? =)

Right now I'm studying textmenu and tmm, trying to figure out what
kind of a menu system I really want. I guess most people don't think
tmm is broken (it's actually quite nice), but I wonder if it can be
improved. I'll go into hermit mode now and experiment with ways to do
so. Thanks for the input, and feel free to send more suggestions!

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - 4 BS CS Ateneo geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, wearables, teaching compsci