Re: \201 back again

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: \201 back again
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:39:08 -0400

    As for the encoding, it says this:

    So the question now is how come Richard's Emacs sent such a badly
    encoded message, and why did it think it was in UTF-8 when in fact it
    was in emacs-mule?

I don't know where the Content-Type field came from, but certainly not
from Emacs.  sendmail.el doesn't know about them.

As for the strangeness of the encoding, I think that is coming from
the Emacs on fencepost that I am using to finally send my mail.
I should build the latest Emacs and use that instead.