Re: A scrolling wish..

From: D . Goel
Subject: Re: A scrolling wish..
Date: 24 Sep 2002 11:20:15 -0400

> Do you want to implement it and debug it?

I shall try to.  (scroll-up) and (scroll-down) already do throw errors
if they reach a bobp or eobp condition.  I could perhaps try to also
make the regular case return something useful, like the amount of
(window-vscroll).

More importantly, i would like to fix/see-getting-fixed the bug in
(window-vscroll), and will work on it.  It always returns 0 for me
(with one excetion, which is not worth going into)---in short, the
"answer" it returns seems clearly wrong.  Am I misinterpreting the
function?  Or could someone please confirm the bug?