Re: TODO additions

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: TODO additions
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:11:25 -0400

> I stopped maintaining these because having large local changes really kills
> CVS performance over a slow link, and they've probably bit-rotted quite a bit

I believe Subversion has fixed this problem (which is both a performance
and a privacy problem since you end up sending your private file over to
the server and most people aren't aware of it).
The problem could also be solved on the CVS client, but I don't know of any
such effort.  Maybe if we all complain enough...

        Stefan