Re: find-aliases, where-did-you-go-little-command

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: find-aliases, where-did-you-go-little-command
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:12:09 -0400

    I think there's a misunderstanding here.

I think he understood me correctly.

                                              A `subroutine' is not just
    any random function, but it's a function that's implemented in C
    (hence `subrp' and `subr-arity').

That is not our normal usage.  A subroutine can be written in any
language.  The subroutine I was talking about was the separate Lisp
function find-aliases that he proposed.  There is no need for it as a
separate function and that would be more trouble than it is worth.