Re: address@hidden: Two problems in Emacs-21.2.91 on Windows]

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Two problems in Emacs-21.2.91 on Windows]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:47:11 +0200

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:43:24 +0300, "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden> wrote:

> What's the rush?  I'd rather we discussed this first, even if it will
> cause a small delay.

Sorry for acting too fast. There was no rush, but is a bug to fix and I
didn't expect any problem or opposition. My fault.

> Please note that I'm so swamped these days that any change that breaks
> the MS-DOS build is likely to stay there for a long time.

OK. As I've already commited the fix to the other platforms, I'm going
to define XColor in msdos.h as you've suggested in another message.

If we determine later that is better to revert to the previous situation
or look for another fix, we can easily go back.

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u