Re: mh-e 6.2 imminent

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: mh-e 6.2 imminent
Date: 24 Oct 2002 18:24:36 +0900

"Mark D. Baushke" <address@hidden> writes:
> I would support such changes to checkdoc for the `-p' suffix.
>
> Would you care to share the argument for the `-face' suffix?

Faces have their very own namespace, so if a face is called `foo-face',
the suffix is completely redundant and tells you nothing.  It's as if
you called every variable `foo-variable'.

[note that I'm not talking about _variables_ containing faces
(symbols), but the faces themselves]

-Miles
--
[|nurgle|]  ddt- demonic? so quake will have an evil kinda setting? one that
            will  make every christian in the world foamm at the mouth?