Re: Updated patch for a Windows implementation of play-sound - 2

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Updated patch for a Windows implementation of play-sound - 2
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 14:39:33 +0200

"Ben Key" <address@hidden> writes:

> This is one of the few places where my coding style differs from the GNU
> coding standards.

I think it's better to comply with the Emacs coding standards, for
subsequent editors probably won't update your special comments.  (I'm
especially referring to the @<< markers that are probably used by
folding mode or outline mode or somesuch.)

kai (having trouble with the space-before-open-paren policy himself :-)