Re: checkdoc (was: mh-e 6.2 imminent)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: checkdoc (was: mh-e 6.2 imminent)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:19:39 -0500

    Yes, but I still feel we could spend our time better on other things
    than renaming and creating aliases for 300+ faces -- if the _users_
    will never see the difference (as Miles pointed out, customize adds
    "Face" to the face name if its missing...

You may be right.  But we can still document a convention for this,
for the future.

One interesting question is, are there cases where ending a face name
with -face is actually beneficial?  What do people think?