Re: suggested new command `picture-mouse-set-point'

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: suggested new command `picture-mouse-set-point'
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:02:02 -0500

    > * If you do an insert-file and that file is currently modified in
    >   another buffer but not written yet, print a warning.

    Which other insert-file-like functions should be affected? I assume it's
    only interactive commands, and not `insert-file-contents' nor
    `inset-file-contents-literally', but what with `insert-file-literally',
    and the gazillion `find-file*' functions?

The find-file functions will simply use that buffer, so this issue
does not apply to them.  It does apply to insert-file-literally.