Re: 21.2.90 pretest, 21.3, 21.4...

From: jasonr
Subject: Re: 21.2.90 pretest, 21.3, 21.4...
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:58:39 +0000 (GMT)

> > IMO, a feature freeze on the trunk at the current state would be OK!

Currently image support on MS-Windows is very incomplete and unstable.
I checked in what I had several months ago in the hope that someone
else would be interested in working on it once the major work of
getting started was done. But this has not happened, and I have not
had time to do any further work myself, and am not likely to have
time in the near future. So if a feature freeze is imminent and
noone can do the work to complete it, may need to disable image support
on Windows again.