Re: Bulgarian language environment

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Bulgarian language environment
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 10:08:57 -0500

    I only wonder why the default input method is bulgarian-bds but not
    bulgarian-phonetic.  Although BDS is the bulgarian standard for
    typewriters nobody uses it except if he/she used typewriter before or
    have enough patience to learn it because the layout is optimized for
    bulgarian.  It has some fans though :-)

You know better than we do what is good for Bulgarians.
Please send a patch you propose for us to install,
with a change log entry.