Re: Gtk version getting closer

From: jasonr
Subject: Re: Gtk version getting closer
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 09:21:03 +0000 (GMT)

> Personally, I would prefer if we could release 21.3, make a new branch
> for 21.4, and then you could merge the Gtk support for 21.5 (or whatever
> it will be called at that time)...

I don't think we want to make MORE branches. If it is not judged safe
enough to go in 21.4, then it should go straight into the unicode branch IMO.
We clearly don't have enough resources to keep two new feature branches
and one maintenance branch going at once. I think it is better to
concentrate our non-bugfixing efforts on the unicode branch after
21.4 is released if we want to see it released this decade.