patch for broken cp866 in codepage.el (21.2 and 21.2,92)

From: Ivan Zakharyaschev
Subject: patch for broken cp866 in codepage.el (21.2 and 21.2,92)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:04:22 +0300 (MSK)

        Hello!

I'd like to point out the fact that the coversion table for cp866
(defined in international/codepage.el) is broken in 21.2 and the
prestest 21.2.92.

The attched patch is supposed to fix it. I think this is a mere
simple bugfix, and is worth being applied to the most stable branches of
Emacs (RC, pretest, etc.)

I have not looked into the other deevlopment branches of emacs source,
hope those who hack on this piece of source will cope with this problem
completely.

cp866 is generally the same as cyrillic-alternativnyj.

Regards,
--
Ivan Zakharyaschev
ALT Linux Team member