Re: Buglet in last diary change

From: Alan Shutko
Subject: Re: Buglet in last diary change
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:32:03 -0500

address@hidden (Kai Großjohann) writes:

> Without the following change, invoking diary produces a void-variable
> error.  However, I guess that this change is wrong.  Does anyone know
> what's the right change?

After looking at it, I think that change is right.  A month is just a
number (otherwise it's monthname).  So that's the right thing to put
into the regexp in place of month.

--
Alan Shutko <address@hidden> - In a variety of flavors!
Confidence is the feeling you have beforeyou understand the problem.