Re: Problems with new GDB toolbar

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Problems with new GDB toolbar
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 17:50:17 -0500

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 11:48:18PM +0100, Kim F. Storm wrote:
> And then you should add new buttons for Set and Clear breakpoint;
> I would recommend a "red bullet" (with no text) to set a breakpoint,
> and the same "red bullet" with an "X" over it to clear the breakpoint.

The GUI debugger I use at work generally uses a red `stopsign' (octagonal
thing; the shape of stopsigns in the U.S.) to represent breakpoints in the UI
(in the margin by breakpoint'd lines, etc).  Is that what you mean by `red
bullet'?  I can't imagine you mean the kind that gets shot from a gun...

-Miles

--
P.S.  All information contained in the above letter is false,
      for reasons of military security.